push_pinAdd a shortcut for your most used settings
Example: !vote 1
Example: !suggest my summer car
Viewers vote by using a command with the number of the option ("!vote 1", "!vote 2") Command can be customized in Advnaced Settings.
Viewers vote by typing the number of the option ("1", "2")
Viewers vote by typing the option ("option1", "option2").
Viewers will be able to vote for multiple options at once.
Example: !vote 1 2 3
Viewers that are not subscribed to your channel will not be able to vote or make suggestions.
The bot only works if you are signed in with Twitch, Log out and sign in using Twitch to enable the bot.
Shows your Twitch chat on the right side
Shows a warning before leaving/refreshing the site so that you don't accidentally lose your poll results.
Use with caution; viewers might link images that break Twitch's TOS.
By default each viewer can make 1 suggestion only.
Other stuff by me :)
Like normal chat.vote but you vote by visiting the site instead of typing in chat.
Mini games with chat interaction.
A site that lets viewers control your VTube Studio model using chat commands or channel points.
Fun/utility Twitch chat bot.
Twitch moderation bot that bans weebs.
This site uses:
- Bootswatch Darkly theme for Bootstrap
- tmi.js to read twitch chat
- DataTables the main table that shows the poll options
- Chart.js to display the results graph
- EasyTimer.js for the countdown timer
- Linkify to make suggested links clickable
- Chatterino API to get link previews
- validator.js sanitizer
- DOMPurify sanitizer
- confetti.js confetti :)
- Material Icons icons
- howler.js to play sound effects in the optional raffle animation
- Raffle animation by G7Eternal