First correct guess is worth 10 points, 2nd is worth 9 and so on.
Only the first viewer to guess correctly will get points.
- HP: 135, speed: 200, damage: 55, attack speed: 0.7 atk/s, attack type: melee
- Ability: Repel (gets invulnerability for 2 seconds) - cooldown: 10 sec
- HP: 110, speed: 220, damage: 45, attack speed: 1.8 atk/s, attack type: melee
- Ability: Blink (teleport to a random spot on map) - cooldown: 5 sec
- HP: 105, speed: 200, damage: 35, attack speed: 2 atk/s, attack type: range (fast bullets)
- Ability: Grenade (throws a grenade in front of self - explodes on collision with any platform or ground, deals 60 damage) - cooldown: 6 sec
- HP: 100, speed: 140, damage: 45, attack speed: 1 atk/s, attack type: range (big slow thunder balls)
- Ability: Meteor (spawns a meteor from the sky, it exists for 7 seconds, falls and rolls around, dealing 20 damage on touch) – cooldown: 12 sec
- HP: 90, speed: 160, damage: 25, attack speed: 2.4 atk/s, attack type: range (magic arrows of average speed)
- Ability: Heal (heals for 30 hp; targets self; when in team mode - targets self if low HP, otherwise targets random teammate with low HP) - cooldown: 10 sec
- HP: 165, speed: 200, has no attack
- ability: Summon (creates an allied Bog) – cooldown: 7 sec
- HP: 25, speed: 300, 30 damage, 1.6 atk/s, melee, no ability
- All stats (kills, damage, etc) of summons are attributed to their summoner. A dead summoner can win the game if their summon kills the last enemy.
How much time viewers get to type their answers after the emotes are shown
How long the emotes will be shown
Shows only the emote without the name
The first message each viewer types will be counted as an answer attempt
Blurs the emotes to add more difficulty :)
Streamer plays as
Who goes first
Press "Start new game" to begin
Choose which figure will go next:
Each viewer can submit 1 word only by default.
If this option is disabled viewers will be able to add any word even if it does not exist in the dictionary.
Other stuff by me :)
Polls that you vote on by typing in Twitch chat.
Like normal chat.vote but you vote by visiting the site instead of typing in chat.
A site that lets viewers control your VTube Studio model using chat commands or channel points.
Fun/utility Twitch chat bot.
Twitch moderation bot that bans weebs.
more games soon™ :)
tictactoe based on github.com/michaelwhyte/tic_tac_toe
connect4 based ongithub.com/mennovanslooten/connect4
not wordle based on wordle
🟥⏹️🔴🔴⭕⏹️, Donk Hunt, Nim and Arena by g7eternal
1. Pick the emotes that you want to draw and adjust other settings
2. A random emote will be shown bottom right and the streamer has to draw it
3. Viewers have to guess the emote by typing it in chat
Twitch chat does not support some of the new emojis so viewers must have FFZ or latest Chatterino nightly to guess them